Monday, April 14, 2014

Desires. We Have Them: a college bucket list

I took notes on a friend's extensive and fearless college bucket list. Here's my first draft. I may or may not actually do all of them or even try, but I'm glad to have them typed.

1. get lunch with a professor 
or tea because I'm not sure how comfortable I am eating in front of a professor . . . or drinking either, but this is about stepping out of my comfort zone 

2. bake something that would go well with a glass of milk and share it 

3. plant a plot on the farm
possibly garlic with Janice

4. go on a ride with the cycling club
this may require some prior training

5. take a percussion instrument lesson
not piano. bongos or cajon 

He has 100 . . . That makes me want to get up to at least 10. 

6. write with confidence

7. hand in an essay that I'm in love with

8. start a project outside of class
something entrepreneurial? community-oriented? research?

9. read with confidence
slow when I want to. fast when I want to.

10. host a collage/card making party
that means magazines, glue, jazz, and hummus

11. more headstands
handstands too eventually! 

13. acrobatic yoga? aerial silks? yes and yes.

14. feel my pancreas 
the epitome of inner body awareness as far as I've heard

15. find my perfect haircut
or at least favorite. this may involve a different shampoo

16. expand my postcard-worthy photo collection

17. learn more about herbs and spices

18. volunteer every semester

19. throw a cotton candy and kale chips party 

to be continued





No comments:

Post a Comment